9:00am PT by Josh Wigler
'Survivor': The One-Stop Shop for All Things Season 35
For the 35th edition of Survivor, the CBS reality competition has returned to Fiji, with 18 brand-new players divided into three tribes based on positive qualities bestowed upon them by others: the Heroes, Healers and Hustlers. The group includes an NFL player, a former Marine, a urologist, a physical therapist, a celebrity assistant and a fisherman, among other occupations, and we spoke with them all during our trip out to the show's shooting location earlier this year.
If you're looking to dive deep into each individual castaway's story and stakes, we have you covered, with features on all 18 of the Heroes, Healers and Hustlers from interviews across the two days before the game began. We also explored the Survivor preseason through "First One Out," a podcast series that investigated the physical, mental and emotional toll involved in preparing for the competition and embarking on this adventure, only to lose after three days in the game.
All season long, we'll be bringing you exit interviews with the castaways as they come off the show, weekly conversations with executive producer and host Jeff Probst, and recaps from THR's very own Dan Fienberg. We'll update this page with those stories as soon as they're released. In other words, consider this page your one-stop shop for all things Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.
• Episode 1: Katrina Radke Reveals What Went Wrong
• Episode 2: How Simone Nguyen Faced an Ocean of Nightmares
• Episode 3: Patrick Bolton Reveals his Ali Elliott Connection
• Episode 4: Alan Ball Strips Down the Latest Twist
• Episode 5: Roark Luskin Reveals A Wild Alternate Tribal Council Plan
• Episode 6: Ali Elliott Reveals the Most Painful Lie of the Game
• Episode 7: Jessica Johnston Tells Her Side of the Cole Story
Jeff Probst's Weekly Columns
• Episode 1: Breaking Down the Season Premiere
• Episode 2: The Evolution of the Power Couple
• Episode 3: Knowing When it's Time to Quit
• Episode 4: Inside the Tribe Swap
• Episode 5: How to Choose Your Enemy
• Episode 6: Looking Ahead at the Merge
• Episode 7: Deuces to the Merge
Dan Fienberg's Recaps
• Episode 1: Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Premieres in "I'm Not Crazy, I'm Confident"
• Episode 2: The Castaways Face a Personality Clash in "I'm a Wild Banshee"
• Episode 3: Love Blooms in "My Kisses Are Very Private"
• Episode 4: Tribe Swap Brings Drama in "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"
• Episode 5: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Warns That "The Past Will Eat You Alive"
• Episode 6: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Reminds Us "This is Why You Play Survivor"
• Episode 7: The Survivors Get to Gettin
Consult the links below for all of our Survivor 35 preseason coverage.
Listen to First One Out, our preseason podcast designed to introduce you to the 18 new castaways — one of whom will be the first person voted out of the season.
Episode 1: An Overview of Survivor