TV Ratings: 'Graceland' Makes Solid Bow After Boosted 'Burn Notice'
USA launches a new Thursday night, including the final season of its longtime ratings champ.
The first episode of USA's Graceland made a good entry to the schedule on Thursday night. A bit of a departure from the network's traditional scripted fare, the premiere was watched by 3.32 million viewers.
Graceland skewed slightly older in the demos, with the 1 million adults 18-49 just outmatched by 1.1 million adults 25-54. The show was also served well by its lead-in, Burn Notice, which returned for its final season with a sizable boost from the last premiere.
Another example of cable's summer strength, Burn Notice was up 24 percent from its 2012 fall bow, with 4.32 million viewers. Among adults 18-49, the drama was up 11 percent to 1.49 million viewers -- and with adults 25-54, it grew 15 percent to 1.62 million.
Burn Notice will conclude at the end of this 13-episode season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)