TV Ratings: NBC Airs 'Concert For Change,' Fox's Animation Repeats Top Night
An uneventful Sunday night brings a demo win to Fox and a season low for "60 Minutes."
A sleepy summer Sunday brought a demo win to Fox. Fast National returns have repeats of the network's animation block averaging a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.3 million viewers.
CBS had one of the night's lone original broadcasts in 60 Minutes (1.0 adults). The series was down three-tenths of a point to a season low, giving the network an average 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and dominant 5.3 million viewers for the night.
After an encore of The Voice, NBC aired The Women's Concert for Change: Live from London (0.8 adults). The two-hour special improved in its second hour, topping the 10 p.m. broadcast. NBC averaged a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.8 million viewers.
Encores fetched ABC a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.9 million viewers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR