9:07am PT by Michael O'Connell
TV Ratings: Sunday Night Football Strong for NBC, 'Once Upon a Time' Remains Consistent
Sunday Night Football posted another strong showing for NBC last night, giving the network a 6.0 rating in adults 18-49 for the night and an average audience of 15.8 million.
The match-up between the Patriots and the Jets averaged a 7.4 rating for its two and a half hour broadcast, bringing in an average 19.3 million.
Football overage and the Sunday animation block pushed Fox to a second place finish in the demo, earning a rating of 3.8 for the night. Freshman series Allen Gregory continues to slip, however, posting just a 2.0 in adults 18-49, by far the network's lowest showing of the night.
ABC's Once Upon a Time continued to perform well. Four weeks in, it brought in a 3.8 in adults 18-49, up a tenth from the week prior. Desperate Housewives and Pan Am were both up in some respect from the previous week as well, with Housewives posting a two tenths increase to 3.0 and Pan Am bring in 5.7 million and 1.8 for its broadcast.
CBS finished last, but up a tick from the week prior, with a 2.3 in adults 18-49, with The Amazing Race, The Good Wife and CSI: Miami all seeing a boost in average viewers.
NBC - 6.0
- Football Night In America: 11.6 million, 5.5
- Sunday Night Football (New England vs. New York Jets from 8:30 - 11 p.m.): 19.3 million, 7.4
FOX - 3.8
- The OT: 15.5 million, 6.0
- The Simpsons: 7.5 million, 3.5
- Allen Gregory: 4.2 million, 2.0
- Family Guy: 5.96 million, 3.1
- American Dad: 4.8 million, 2.4
ABC - 2.6
- America's Funniest Home Videos: 7.3 million, 1.7
- Once Upon a Time: 11.3 million, 3.8
- Desperate Housewives: 9.2 million, 3.0
- Pan Am: 5.7 million, 1.8
CBS - 2.3
- 60 Minutes: 13.2 million, 2.3
- Amazing Race 19: 10.5 million, 2.7
- The Good Wife: 10 million, 2.0
- CSI: Miami: 9.8 million, 2.1