'Walking Dead' Comic-Con Poster Revealed
The banner will again hang inside the San Diego Convention Center in advance of the zombie drama's October return.
The Walking Dead is invading Comic-Con again.
AMC on Monday released the banner that will be displayed inside the San Diego Convention Center during the annual geek-fest this month. The massive poster features Rick (Andrew Lincoln), Daryl (Norman Reedus), Michonne (Danai Gurira) and new series regular Tyreese (Chad L. Coleman) fighting off tons of walkers -- but offers little new information other than that the katana-wielding warrior has managed to secure a horse.
The zombie drama based on Robert Kirkman's comics will again have a large presence at Comic-Con International, with The Walking Dead: Escape returning for the second year in a row and the writer/exec producer's Image Comics banner Skybound promoting the 10th anniversary of the graphic novels in its booth on the convention floor. The panel for the AMC series, which will likely reveal a season-four trailer and premiere date as has become standard practice, is slated for Friday.
AMC will also marathon all three seasons of the series starting July 4 at 1 p.m. Check out the Comic-Con poster, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)