5:00am PT by Josh Wigler
Week in 'Game of Thrones': Fallout From the Season 7 Finale
Where were you when the Wall of Westeros finally came down?
Based on record high ratings, it would seem most of you were in the comfort of your own home, ideally with a good horn of ale and a meal worthy of an epic George R.R. Martin writeup, watching the season seven finale of Game of Thrones, called "The Dragon and the Wolf." For our part, we know where we were at the time: deep in the proverbial trenches, sorting through the rubble of all the destruction and developments spinning out of the riveting season finale.
We walked away with interviews and deep dives aplenty, old theories confirmed, news ones developed, and our eyes quickly drifting toward the future. There are no new Game of Thrones episodes left for us to enjoy in 2017, but there's plenty of fallout to feast on in the meantime. Read on for all of our stories from finale week.
News from Westeros
• Season 7 Finale Shatters Status Quo, Sets Stage for a Violent End
• Benioff and Weiss Explain the Royal Jon Snow Twist
• Critic's Notebook: Rousing Finale Caps an Uneven Season
• Why the Wait For the Final Season Isn't a Big Deal (Anymore)
• Finale Hits Record High With 16.5 Million Viewers
• The Surprising VFX Inspiration for Daenerys' Dragons
• Podcast: What Will Happen in the Final Season Premiere?
• A Tribute to Littlefinger
• Seven Key Scenes From the Finale
• What That Destructive Ending Means for the Final Season
• The Stark Truth About the Night King
• Seven Predictions for the Final Season
• Kristofer Hivju on Tormund's "Frightening" Fate
• Isaac Hempstead Wright on the Biggest Bran Theories
• Liam Cunningham: "The Great War Has Begun"
• John Bradley on that "Game-Changing" Jon Snow News
• Director Reveals Secrets Behind the Season 7 Finale
Follow THR.com/GameOfThrones all offseason long for news, interviews, theories and more.