- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brian K. Vaughan, the award-winning creator of comic book series Y: The Last Man and Runaways, has signed with Verve. He was previously at CAA.
Vaughn, who also created comic book Ex Machina, was a writer-producer on ABC’s Lost, on which he shared nominations for an Emmy and WGA award. He also has the sci-fi pilot Smokers, with Sam Raimi and Stars Road producing, set up at Sony Television.
Vaughan’s Y, considered one of the best comics of the 2000’s, and Ex Machina are set up at New Line. Runaways, the acclaimed series published by Marvel Comics, is being developed by Marvel Studios to act as one of their first pictures outside their current Avengers movie line-up, and Vaughan wrote the script.
A believer in the creation of original material, Vaughan is cooking up several new projects across various media, including a new screenplay on which he plans to make his feature directorial debut.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
No Time to Die