- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the new trailer for Incredibles 2, the family gets a little more dysfunctional and a lot more powerful. Just like in the first trailer, Bob Parr (also known as Mr. Incredible and voiced by Craig T. Nelson) is at home with the kids, while his wife, Helen/Elastigirl (voiced by Holly Hunter), heads off to save the world. He navigates Dash’s (Huck Milner) sarcastic remarks, Violet’s (Sarah Vowell) teenage rebellion and baby Jack-Jack’s burgeoning superpowers. Meanwhile, Elastigirl has to break the law in order to fix it and battle crime across the city.
It seems like the rest of the Parrs won’t be on the sidelines for long, however. A masked villain takes over the airways to let everyone know he has “an important announcement.” With that, the elder Parr urges his family to suit up, with even pal Frozone (Samuel L. Jackson) jumping into action — much to the chagrin of his wife.
Watch the new trailer below. Incredibles 2 is set to hit theaters on June 15.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day