- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anchor Bay has picked up the North American rights to The Victim, a suspense thriller starring Aliens and Terminator actor Michael Biehn. Biehn also wrote the script and made his directorial debut with this pic.
The story sees a woman’s life put in jeopardy when she witnesses a violent act by two deputies. When feeling her pursuers, she stumbles across a recluse (Biehn) living in the woods, upending his solitary life.
Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, Danielle Harris, Ryan Honey, and Denny Kirkwood make up the main cast of what is being described as a grindhouse picture.
No release details were given but a theatrical run is being planned as is a college tour.
Victim was executive produced by Brock Morse, Morgan Johnson and Ryan Honey and produced by Blanc-Biehn, Lorna Paul and Travis Romero. Preferred Content repped the film.
Victim is the third Biehn film being released by Anchor Bay. The company is opening post-apocalyptic thriller The Divide on January 13 and last year featured the actor in its horror movie Bereavement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen
THR Cover Story
Tribeca Film Festival