- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anchor Bay has picked up the North American rights to The Victim, a suspense thriller starring Aliens and Terminator actor Michael Biehn. Biehn also wrote the script and made his directorial debut with this pic.
The story sees a woman’s life put in jeopardy when she witnesses a violent act by two deputies. When feeling her pursuers, she stumbles across a recluse (Biehn) living in the woods, upending his solitary life.
Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, Danielle Harris, Ryan Honey, and Denny Kirkwood make up the main cast of what is being described as a grindhouse picture.
No release details were given but a theatrical run is being planned as is a college tour.
Victim was executive produced by Brock Morse, Morgan Johnson and Ryan Honey and produced by Blanc-Biehn, Lorna Paul and Travis Romero. Preferred Content repped the film.
Victim is the third Biehn film being released by Anchor Bay. The company is opening post-apocalyptic thriller The Divide on January 13 and last year featured the actor in its horror movie Bereavement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day