- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ashley Judd and Robert Forster have joined the cast of Olympus Has Fallen, Nu Image/Millennium’s White House-set action thriller starring Gerard Butler.
The movie, which is being directed by Antoine Fuqua, begins shooting this week in Shreveport, La., with a cast that includes Aaron Eckhart, Angela Bassett, Cole Hauser, Radha Mitchell, Melissa Leo and Rick Yune.
PHOTOS: 28 of Summer’s Most Anticipated Movies: ‘Avengers,’ ‘Dark Knight,’ ‘Prometheus’
Butler is playing an unlikely Secret Service agent trying to stop Korean terrorists who have taken over the White House and take the president (Eckhart) hostage. Judd will play the first lady. Forrester will play a high-ranking general who is forced to deal with the nuke-loving terrorists.
STORY: Cole Hauser Joins Action Movie ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ (Exclusive)
Judd, repped by WME and Gang Tyre, most recently appeared on the big screen in Alcon’s Dolphin Tale and is coming off the short-lived ABC drama Missing.
Forster most recently appeared in Alexander Payne’s drama The Descendants. He is repped by Don Buchwald and Associates/Fortitude, Anonymous Content and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day