- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first issue of Dead Letters, Boom! Studios’ new supernatural noir series from Christopher Sebela and Chris Visions, is being rushed back to print after it unexpectedly sold out, the publisher has announced.
Centering around an amnesiac who wakes up in a motel room pursued by men who apparently want to kill him, Dead Letters has been acclaimed by fans, creators and critics alike — in large part because of a last-page twist that is too good to reveal here.
“I’ll be uncharacteristically brazen and just say this book is flat-out too good not to sell out” said editor-in-chief Matt Gagnon. “We’re so proud of this series. It reflects everything we love about making comics. Dead Letters is an elevated, 4-color howitzer of genre fiction from two future stars who are showing us what they’re made of. This is what we strive for at Boom!. And we’re so happy retailers and readers have responded the way they have.”
The second printing will feature a new cover by Artyom Trakhanov, and be released to comic book stores May 7 (Digital editions of the first issue are currently available). The second issue of the series will be released May 28.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day