- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress Britt Robertson has been cast in a lead role in Disney’s high-profile George Clooney adventure Tomorrowland.
Robertson (Under the Dome, Delivery Man) will play a high school girl with an unconventional understanding of technology who is launched on a journey to reclaim her future. THR previously reported that Robertson was one of two finalists for the role.
The film, which is set to hit theaters Dec.12, 2014, is being directed by Brad Bird, produced by Damon Lindelof and Bird, and written by Lindelof, Bird and Jeff Jensen.
Robertson joins a cast that already includes Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Raffey Cassidy and Thomas Robinson.
She’s repped by Abby Bluestone at Innovative Artists.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen
THR Cover Story
Tribeca Film Festival