- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Greg Mclean, the filmmaker behind the Australian hit horror movie Wolf Creek, has signed with CAA.
Mclean is a multi-hyphenate, having written, directed and produced Wolf Creek, a horror movie about three young people stranded in the Outback and found by a serial killer.
He followed that up with 2007’s Rogue, starring Michael Vartan and Sam Worthington, about a man-eating crocodile and Wolf Creek 2, which premiered at this year’s Venice Film Festival and hits theaters in Australia next year.
Mclean also supports genre filmmaking with his Emu Creek Pictures, with the company helping to produce Red Hill, the crime thriller directed by Patrick Hughes, and the sci-fi horror movie Crawlspace.
He continues to be managed by Mosaic Media Group and repped by attorney Peter Nelson at Nelson Davis Wetzstein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day