- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chadwick Boseman is reteaming with Avengers: Infinity War filmmakers Joe and Anthony Russo for the action-thriller 17 Bridges.
The STXfilms project follows a disgraced NYPD detective (Boseman) who, after being thrust into a citywide manhunt for a cop killer, is given a shot at redemption.
The Russo brothers are producing with Mike Larocca executive producing under their AGBO banner. Boseman will also produce, along with his writing and producing partner Logan Coles.
Veteran TV director Brian Kirk (The Tudors, Game of Thrones) is directing from a script written by Adam Mervis.
Boseman is now in theaters playing T’Challa in Infinity War, after having starred in his own Black Panther stand-alone in February that has grossed over $1.3 billion at the global box office. He is repped by Greene & Associates, Management 360 and Ziffren Brittenham.
STXfilms’ next release is the Mark Wahlberg-fronted action-thriller Mile 22, due out Aug. 17. The studio has several upcoming star-centered action projects, including Jennifer Garner’s Peppermint and Vin Diesel’s Muscle.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day