- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If looks could kill…
In the new image, Theron can be seen wearing a striking, spiky crown, and a very royal looking metallic outfit. She sits atop her thrown, giving someone the evil eye. This is the same outfit that the queen wears in some of her most memorable scenes from the trailer, like when she holds a young girl by her throat and seems to suck the life right out of her.
There’s no denying that Theron’s version of the evil queen is going to rule Universal’s film. In the first trailer, which premiered in November, her character not only narrates, but also screams like the best of villains, takes a milk bath and turns into a bunch of big, scary looking blackbirds.
Universal’s version of the fairytale, set for release on June 1, sees Kristen Stewart as Snow White, who must defend herself from the Evil Queen (Theron) who has enlisted a Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth) to kill her so that she can be fairest of them all.
All hail Queen Theron.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stay on Board: The Leo Baker Story