- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo, Don Cheadle and Zoe Saldana will join Sen. Kamala Harris to participate in a grassroots fundraiser hosted by the Russo Brothers on Oct. 20, in support of Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
The virtual fundraiser event, dubbed “Voters Assemble,” gathers the cast of the Avengers as they “unite for democracy” and will include a Q&A and a trivia game.
Evans, Ruffalo and Saldana have been particularly vocal about voting in the upcoming election, using their social media accounts to encourage others to register and make a plan to vote.
Elsewhere, Mindy Kaling and Kumail Nanjiani participated in the South Asian Bloc Party event for the Biden campaign earlier this week, with guests including Lilly Singh.
Voters Assemble may be viewed at 6:45 p.m. ET on Oct. 20.
See more information here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day