- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The original six Avengers are assembling once again. Chris Evans joined Instagram on Friday to announce that he was bringing together Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner for a virtual hangout.
“We can do a private Q&A. You can ask us anything. We’ll spill the beans. And then maybe some games,” said Evans in a video announcing the contest.
The All-In Challenge has seen a number of stars raising money via special experiences, and then challenging fellow celebrities to join in. Chris Pratt, who challenged Evans, offered a visit to the set of Jurassic World: Dominion and a walk-on role that will see the winner eaten by a dinosaur, while Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro are offering a walk-on role in their upcoming film, Martin Scorsese’s Killers of the Flower Moon.
During their run together in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Evans, who played Captain America from 2011-2019, and his Avengers co-stars appeared in a series of films that earned billions at the box office, with Avengers: Infinity War (2018) standing as the No. 5 movie of all time and Avengers: Endgame (2019) passing Avatar to be the top-grossing film of all time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day