- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Goddard wrote the script and is directing and producing the pic, which is aiming for a January 2018 start.
The story is set in the 1960s at a run-down hotel near California’s Lake Tahoe named the El Royale and centers on a cast of characters whose own shady agendas will violently collide.
The project is operating under a shadowy veil and character details are scarce.
The Oscar-winning Bridges can be currently seen in the indie drama The Only Living Boy in New York and is part of the ensemble of Fox’s upcoming action pic, Kingsman: The Golden Circle. He is repped by CAA and Mgmt Entertainment.
If a deal closes for Hemsworth, it will see the actor reteam with the helmer who directed him in the 2012 horror movie mashup Cabin in the Woods. He next reprises his role as the God of Thunder in this fall’s Thor: Ragnarok. Hemsworth is repped by CAA, ROAR and Gang Tyre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day