- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The new Ghostbusters might feature an all-female team of paranormal specialists, but in celebration of Administrative Professionals Day (which is a real thing, traditionally celebrated on the final Wednesday in April), the focus of the movie’s new promo video is the group’s receptionist, Kevin (Chris Hemsworth).
Described by Hemsworth as “a big dumb puppy dog,” the new video gives a better idea about what to expect from the character in Paul Feig’s reboot of the franchise — and just how beloved Hemsworth is by his fellow castmembers, (Spoilers with regards to the latter: the answer is “extremely,” apparently: “There’s no way that you’re this sweet, this funny, this fine — it’s not fair,” complains Leslie Jones at one point.)
That doesn’t mean that Kevin — who means well, even if he doesn’t quite understand what the Ghostbusters actually do — won’t cause trouble for the group, however.
“Kevin thinks he’s going to become a Ghostbuster too,” Hemsworth teases. “He takes a whole load of equipment, gets a bike and builds his own uniform and is like, look, I’m one of the gang now.” And there’s almost no way that could go wrong, is there…?
Ghostbusters, which also stars Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Melissa McCarthy, will be released July 15.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day