- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lego Movie star Chris Pratt is teaming up with a filmmaker from the Lego universe.
The actor is in talks to star in a sci-fi feature from Lego Batman director Chris McKay. Skydance is behind the live-action movie, Ghost Draft, from writer Zach Dean. Plot details for the project are not yet known.
Adam Kolbrenner and David S. Goyer will produce, with Dana Goldberg, Matt Grimm and Don Granger overseeing for Skydance.
Ghost Draft is aiming for a summer start date, making it likely the next project for Pratt, whose schedule freed up after Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was postponed when director James Gunn exited the franchise. The actor is set for a third Jurassic World movie and is attached to Taylor Sheridan’s Wind River follow-up.
Pratt, who is currently in theaters voice-starring in the sequel to The Lego Movie, is repped by UTA, Rise and Sloane Offer.
McKay, who is repped by UTA, Rise and Morris Yorn, also recently became attached to the Netflix comic book adaptation Reborn, which has Sandra Bullock as a producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stay on Board: The Leo Baker Story