- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Chris Pratt-led sci-fi thriller The Tomorrow War will invade movie theaters on Dec. 25, 2020, Skydance Media and Paramount announced Monday.
The live-action movie was previously known as Ghost Draft. The actor revealed the new name of the film on his Instagram account and said he will be executive producing for the first time.
The Tomorrow War is being directed by Chris McKay (The Lego Batman Movie). Betty Gilpin and J.K. Simmons also star in the film, which features time travel and an alien invasion. The script, with drafts by Zach Dean and Bill Dubuque, is set in a future where humanity is losing a war against aliens. To turn the tide, scientists draft soldiers from the past to fight the war.
Character details are being kept under wraps.
David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, Don Granger, Jules Daly, Adam Kolbrenner and David Goyer are producing. Rob Cowan is executive producing. Samantha Nisenboim will co-produce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Gilded Age