- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it’s the end of the world, there may be a good reason to lock your door.
As a family patriarch (Joel Edgerton) explains in the full trailer for It Comes at Night, that’s just one of the many rules he insists upon for the survival of his family — though there may be something more sinister inside his home than the threats that humanity faces outside.
The post-apocalyptic film screened over the weekend at Overlook Film Festival, and early reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. It Comes at Night centers on a man who welcomes a family into his home as they attempt to stay safe from an unnatural threat that the outside world is facing.
The film is from A24 and director Trey Edward Shults. Riley Keough, Christopher Abbott and Carmen Ejogo also star.
It Comes at Night opens June 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen
THR Cover Story
Tribeca Film Festival