- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As if being a regular cop weren’t difficult enough, the main characters in the new series Powers track down criminals who are equipped with superhuman abilities.
Sony PlayStation has released the initial trailer for its first-ever series Powers, based on the graphic novels. Sharlto Copley (District 9) and Michelle Forbes (True Blood) star as homicide detectives who track down the powerful baddies.
In a pivotal scene, Copley’s character takes his emotions out on a car window, and it looks like the window wins.
The trailer debuted at this year’s New York Comic Con. The series had a long path to fruition, initially having been in development for years at FX.
Powers premieres on the PlayStation Network, available on Sony game consoles, in December.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Power of the Dog