- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The long-incubating remake of The Crow has a new director.
Relativity has tapped up-and-coming director Corin Hardy to direct the movie, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
F. Javier Gutiérrez was previously attached but has since moved on to the reboot of The Ring franchise.
Hardy is known for his music videos but has always had a love for horror and special effects. He is making his feature debut with The Hallow, about a scientist and his family who move to the countryside and must fight off vicious creatures living in the woods.
The Crow, of course, is the reboot of the supernatural action franchise that was initially starred in Brandon Lee. It adapts the James O’Barr black and white comics featuring a rock musician that comes back from the dead to seek revenge.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Writers Guild of America