- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lucy Fry has nabbed a key role in Bright, the Netflix feature project from David Ayer and Max Landis.
Will Smith, Joel Edgerton and Noomi Rapace are starring in the fantasy thriller about a human (Smith) and an Orc (Edgerton) who must outrun cops, criminals and an assorted coterie of supernatural beings in order to protect a magical wand.
Fry will play Tikka, a young elf with powers who is in possession of the wand and must be protected by Smith and Edgerton.
Ayer is directing the thriller, which is set to begin shooting later this month in Los Angeles. Landis wrote the script.
Fry is having a busy 2016, starring in Hulu’s adaptation of Stephen King’s 11.22.63 opposite James Franco and Sarah Gadon and appearing opposite Britt Robertson in Mr. Church, the drama starring Eddie Murphy and directed by Bruce Beresford. The actress also had a lead role in the Australian miniseries Wolf Creek and will be seen with Kevin Bacon in the Blumhouse thriller The Darkness.
Fry is repped by ICM Partners, Primary Wave Entertainment and Loeb & Loeb.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Best Man: The Final Chapters