- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Based on the book Badfellas, the story centers on an American mob boss (De Niro) in the Witness Protection Program who is hiding with his family in the Normandy region of France. But the man can’t stop his Mafia ways and begins to impose his will on the unsuspecting small town he lives in. His actions eventually attracts the mob he squealed on.
Tommy Lee Jones is also in talks to join the cast of the dark action comedy.
Besson, who is directing as well as co-writing, is producing with Virginie Silla.
Relativity is distributing the film domestically.
Agron, who plays Quinn Fabray on the Fox musical show, most recently appeared on the big screen in 2011’s I Am Number Four. While that film had a youth-skewing cast, the Malavita deal puts her opposite veteran and iconic actors who have multiple Oscar wins and nominations among them.
She is repped by WME, Rick Yorn and Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Walking Dead