- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before next year’s release of Frozen 2, fans of the Disney animated movie will have a chance to continue the adventures of Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Kristoff with a new comic book series from Dark Horse Comics. Heat Vision has an exclusive preview from the first issue.
Disney Frozen: Breaking Boundaries, written by Joe Caramagna with art from Kawaii Creative Studio — the group that adapted the original Frozen into a graphic novel — sees Elsa and Anna deal with unexpected disruptions in the kingdom, with the appearance of a wild animal in the village, destruction in the forest and growing tension with a nearby kingdom. Could there be a common thread uniting these different events?
The comic book miniseries, which was announced in January, is part of a deal between Oregon-based Dark Horse Comics and Disney to bring the latter’s animated properties to comics; other properties covered by the deal include Aladdin, The Incredibles and Zootopia.
The first issue of Disney Frozen: Breaking Boundaries is available now in comic book stores and digitally. Read on for a preview.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day