- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Avengers Campus theme park, coming soon to Disney’s California Adventure and Disneyland Paris, was given an inside look from the D23 stage in Anaheim on Friday.
Marvel vp and creative executive Ryan Penagos shared that the park will include experiences, attractions and surprises for superhero fans, such as the inclusion of Spider-bots at the Worldwide Engineering Brigade (WEB), “something that Peter Parker’s been working on in Avengers Campus,” said Penagos.
He added that Spider-Man’s suit will be featured at Avengers Campus, and noted that a big theme of the Campus is Tony Stark finding that next generation of Avengers. During the sneak peek, Penagos was able to play around and manipulate the armor of Spider-Man’s suit.
“When guests visit Avengers Campus, they will become part of an interconnected, global story that spans from California to Paris to Hong Kong with the Avengers recruiting new extraordinary people to join them,” said a spokesperson on the Disney Parks Blog.
Showing a rendering of the project, which is set to debut in 2020, Penagos further clarified that the Avengers Global Initiative will be expansive in scope and feature many different stories of familiar Marvel heroes.
Watch the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Mr. Malcolm's List
Next Big Thing