- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney announced Saturday the new land will be called Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
On Thursday, the company unveiled video and images of a large-scale model of the theme park attractions ahead of D23, where it is on display.
The two lands, currently under construction, will give guests a chance to take the controls of the Millennium Falcon on a secret mission and experience a “climactic battle” between the First Order and the Resistance, it was previously revealed on the Disney Parks site.
Concept art for Disneyland’s upcoming 14-acre attraction was released last summer. Star Wars Land will be the largest-ever single-themed expansion at the theme park, according to Disney.
The official Star Wars Twitter also posted a series of images of the model. See the pics below.
— Star Wars (@starwars) July 14, 2017
— Disney D23 (@DisneyD23) July 14, 2017
July 15, 5 p.m. Updated with the new name for the attraction.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day