- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harry Lennix is joining the cast of Man of Steel, Warner Bros. new Superman movie being directed by Zack Snyder.
Like much of the plot detail of the new movie, Lennix’s character description is being kept shrouded in mystery, although is it known that he plays a high-ranking military officer named Sgt. Stanwick.
Man of Steel’s cast includes Henry Cavill as Superman, Michael Shannon as the villainous General Zod, Amy Adams as Lois Lane and Antje Traue as Zod’s henchwoman Faora. And the familial side, Russell Crowe is playing Superman’s Kryptonian father Jor-el, Julia Ormond his mother Lara, while Kevin Costner and Diane Lane set to play Jonathan and Martha Kent. Christopher Meloni is also playing an undisclosed part.
Production is eyeing an August start in Vancouver.
Repped by Innovative and Brookside Artists Management, Lennix appeared in the Ray Charles biopic Ray and State of Play, as played key roles on TV’s Dollhouse and 24.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day