- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olivia Williams has joined the cast of Ten, the Arnold Schwarzenegger action thriller previously known as Breacher. David Ayer is directing for QED International.
The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.
Williams will play a tenaciously cutthroat detective who’s investigating the team murders.
Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eyeing an October start in Atlanta.
Williams was part of the cast of Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse TV show and appeared in Hanna, the non-period Joe Wright movie. She has several movies in the can, including Wright’s adaptation of Anna Karenina and Hyde Park on the Hudson, where she stars as Eleanor Roosevelt to Bill Murray’s FDR.
She is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
West Side Story
The Harder They Fall
The Power of the Dog