- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maze Runner star Dylan O’Brien is lining up another action project. O’Brien is in talks to join Mark Wahlberg in Infinite, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Antoine Fuqua is directing the action thriller for Paramount.
Infinite adapts the 2009 novel The Reincarnationist Papers, which centers on a group of near-immortal men and women who are reincarnated over the centuries and known as “the Infinite.” To defeat an evil mastermind, the group must rely on a man who suffers from schizophrenia and who will have to learn that all his vivid dreams are actually memories from past lives in order to defeat the villain.
O’Brien’s role is being kept under wraps. The actor rose to prominence as the star of MTV’s Teen Wolf, and headlined three Maze Runner films.
Ian Shorr penned the script, which sees Wahlberg star as the man suffering from schizophrenia who becomes a hero. Paramount has set a date of Aug. 7, 2020 for the project.
O’Brien is repped by WME and Principal Entertainment LA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day