- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olsen has the offer to play the part of the caseworker who helps investigate the past of the character being played by Brolin, a man kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years and inexplicably released.
Insiders indicate that a deal is likely.
Spike Lee is directing whle Roy Lee and Doug Davison are producing. Mandate President Nathan Kahane is executive producing.
Mark Protosevich wrote the screenplay and will co-produce.
Gersh-repped Olsen drew rave reviews for her breakout performance in Martha Marcy May Marlene and which garnered her a Spirit nomination. She starred with Josh Radnor is Liberal Arts, Radnor’s follow-up to happythankyoumoreplease that debuted at Sundance and will next be seen starring in the thriller Silent House, which Open Road opens March 9.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing