- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Kraskinski and Emily Blunt are making a more perfect union.
The husband and wife will star alongside one another for the first time in A Quiet Place, a Paramount supernatural thriller that Krasinski will also direct.
Platinum Dunes, which produced The Purge with Blumhouse Productions, is going the low-budget route again with Quiet Place, which is a semi-contained thriller set on a farm where a family is being terrorized by evil.
Krasinski is doing triple-duty here, as he also worked on the script (Scott Beck and Bryan Woods are the other writers).
Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller of Platinum Dunes are producing.
Quiet Place will be Krasinski’s third time behind the camera (the dramedy The Hollars was his last outing) and first for a studio. He will next be seen in Kathryn Bigelow’s untitled Detroit race-riots drama.
Blunt is currently shooting Mary Poppins Returns for Disney.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Walking Dead
London Film Festival