- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The new posters for Ender’s Game set a menacing tone for the upcoming sci-fi adventure.
Three images were released on Tuesday on I.F. Sentinel, a website for the film, and are propaganda posters for the International Fleet that are meant to rally support for the inevitable second Bugger War.
Based on the hit book of the same name by Orson Scott Card, Ender’s Game is set in a future where the human race was nearly destroyed by an alien species known as Buggers. Now, 70 years after the initial invasion, Earth relies on the carefully molded minds of prodigious children in order to ensure humanity’s continued existence.
The persuasive posters display a Bugger (also know as “Formic”) spaceship crashing into a skyscraper, a shot of the I.F. battle school and the portrait of a faceless child warrior.
All of the posters feature the unnerving tag line: “The Invasion is Imminent.”
See the new Ender’s Game posters below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day