- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The final trailer for Ender’s Game has been released, and it gives us a closer look at key elements from the adaptation of Orson Scott Card‘s classic novel.
Among the most exciting footage is of the alien race the Formics invading Earth.
PHOTOS: 30 Groundbreaking Sci-Fi Films
“When the aliens first invaded, they nearly destroyed us. They will be back,” Col. Graff (Harrison Ford) says in an ominous voiceover.
There’s also plenty of Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield) wreaking havoc on alien ships, and a tranquil scene featuring him on a lake with his sister Valentine (Abigail Breslin).
“He’s in command. There’s no stopping him now,” Graff says over footage of Ender taking control of his fleet.
PHOTOS: THR at Comic-Con: Instagrams From the Lounge and on the Streets
Ender’s Game, from Summit Entertainment, hits theaters Nov. 1 and also stars Ben Kingsley, and Hailee Steinfeld.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day