- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As anyone who caught this summer’s Star Trek Into Darkness knows, space really is the final frontier now that the crew of the Starship Enterprise managed to cure death with the help of a Tribble and some magic blood. Bearing that in mind, the How It Should Have Ended team have come up with a slightly more believable ending for the movie.
It’s not only the maybe-a-little-too-powerful-for-its-own-good tech that the video takes aim at. The true identity of Benedict Cumberbatch‘s villain and Alice Eve‘s gratuitous underwear scene are also given well-deserved shots. (J.J. Abrams, you should still feel guilty about the shamelessness of that latter one.)
The HISHE crew seems to have understood the implication of Into Darkness‘ various plot rabbits jumping out of plot hats more than the movie’s writers. Perhaps someone should ask them to come up with a bridge between Into Darkness and the third movie, just to write out that whole immortality and tech that’s way beyond anything else Star Trek has ever seen thing before it becomes too much of a problem going forward. Otherwise, well, watch the video and you’ll get the picture.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day