- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first rule of Star Wars: Episode VII is, you do not talk about Star Wars: Episode VII.
The poster, featuring the words “Loose Lips Bring Down Starships,” shows an Imperial commander getting choked by Darth Vader’s hand. Clearly, sharing set spoilers is not encouraged.
“Excited to be here at Pinewood, but mum’s the word…” Marshall captioned the photo.
The poster appears to be similar to the artwork director Kevin Smith described when discussing his set visit in July. Smith said he told director J.J. Abrams‘ assistant that he loved the poster, to which the assistant responded: “J.J. hung that up for you.”
See more ‘Star Wars’ Actors: Then and Now
Very little is known about the ongoing shoot, and Smith couldn’t reveal much, having signed a nondisclosure agreement. But he did divulge that the scenes felt “tactile,” rather than relying on lots of green screens and CG images. Smith added the experience left him with tears of joy.
See Marshall’s pic below, as noted by Yahoo Movies.
Excited to be here at Pinewood, but mum’s the word… http://t.co/DjqT06zxm3
— Frank Marshall (@LeDoctor) October 6, 2014
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day