- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
10 Cloverfield Lane helmer Dan Trachtenberg is attached to direct Space Race for Universal.
Daniel Kunka wrote the spec script, which was picked up by the studio. The plot of Space Race is being kept under wraps.
Dylan Clark, who is busy finishing up War for the Planet of the Apes, is producing the project. Executive vp production Jon Mone will oversee the film for Universal.
Trachtenberg and Kunka previously worked together on Crime of the Century, which is in development at Universal.
Both Trachtenberg and Kunka are repped by ICM.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Thailand’s Pen-ek Ratanaruang Reteams With Christopher Doyle for Culinary Thriller ‘Morte Cucina’ (Exclusive)
‘The Boogeyman’ Director Rob Savage on Stephen King’s Blessing and the Very Good Reason Why Disney Had Him Remove a Toy Lightsaber
Matthew Broderick Reveals Tensions with John Hughes on ‘Ferris Bueller’: “He Was Not Easygoing”