- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
12 Monkeys actress Amanda Schull is joining John Travolta in I Am Wrath, an indie about a man who seeks out justice after police are unable to catch his wife’s killer.
Chuck Russell, who helmed 2002’s The Scorpion King, is directing the film from a script by Paul Sloan based on a story by Yvan Gauthier.
Travolta stars in the action-thriller as Stanley Hill, the man who sets out for revenge after corrupt cops fail at catching his wife’s murderer. Schull will play his daughter. True Blood actor Sam Trammell is also starring in the film, which is currently shooting.
Rob Carliner, Michael Mendelsohn, Richard Salvatore and Nick Vallelonga are producing the indie.
Schull, whose previous credits include J. Edgar and TV series Suits, is now starring in the Syfy series 12 Monkeys as Dr. Cassandra Railly. Based on the 1995 film of the same name, the show premiered in January and has already been renewed for a second season, set to air in 2016. She’s repped by Innovative Artists and Sweeney Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day