- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Twentieth Century Fox has brought in veteran PR executive Louise Kaufman as senior vp publicity. She will run the studio’s New York office, reporting to Fox executive vp publicity Bumble Ward.
Kaufman starts in her new position on May 29. She arrives from Summit Entertainment, where for the past three years she organized New York campaigns for projects including the Twilight series and the best picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker. She previously worked at Paramount for 18 years, leading the studio’s New York publicity team for 12 years. At Paramount, she worked on publicity for films such as Iron Man, Kung Fu Panda, and the first three Mission: Impossible installments.
“We are extremely lucky to have such a seasoned pro heading our New York publicity efforts,” Ward said in a statement. “She has not only managed campaigns for some of the biggest blockbusters and most critically acclaimed films of all time, but she has the superb reputation of cultivating lasting relationships across the industry.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day