- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before getting sent back to high school, the stars of 21 Jump Street came up against their first police test, and it was no walk in the park.
Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum feature in the upcoming Phil Lord and Chris Miller-directed remake of the classic Johnny Depp-led cop series; in this latest clip to hit the web, they show why their characters were chosen for the top secret undercover mission.
A classic law enforcement odd couple, Tatum shows off his muscular athleticism, while Hill has a bit of trouble with his two wheeled chase. Not so much with weapon.
It’s another comedy for Hill, who was nominated for best supporting actor at Sunday’s Oscars for his dramatic turn as Brad Pitt‘s unconventional assistant in Moneyball; in December, he featured in December babysitter laugher The Sitter, which took in $30 million domestically. Tatum’s latest film, the Rachel McAdams-costarring romantic drama The Vow, took in $41.2 million its opening weekend and has taken in over $100 million nationwide.
Columbia Pictures’ 21 Jump Street, which co-stars Rob Riggle and Dave Franco, will premiere on March 12 at the 2012 SXSW Film Festival and releases nationwide on March 16.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day