- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Thanks for checking out the first installment of our new weekly video series A Few Minutes with Feinberg. Once a week, I’ll post a short video that will feature my take on a different aspect of the race to the Oscars. We hope that you’ll enjoy this more interactive way of keeping you up to speed on your awards-related news.
This week’s installment, which was shot a few days ago, previews and discusses the origins of each of the top contenders that have played/are playing at the ongoing 37th annual Toronto International Film Festival — some are world premieres, but others are carryovers from Cannes and/or Telluride and/or Venice.
(Please note that in the time since this video was recorded, two films that are referred to in it as “still seeking a domestic distributor” have since found them — Imogene was bought by Lionsgate/Roadside and The Place Beyond the Pines was bought by Focus Features.)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day