- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Wrinkle in Time star Storm Reid has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The young actress plays Meg Murry, the heroine at the center of Ava DuVernay’s adaptation of Madeline L’Engle’s Newbery Medal-winning novel. With the upcoming Disney film, DuVernay, also repped by CAA, is the first woman of color to direct a movie budgeted at $100 million.
Prior to landing her big break, Reid starred opposite Jacob Latimore in JD Dillard’s magic-themed thriller Sleight, which won praise last year at Sundance and was acquired by Blumhouse. She will next reteam with Blumhouse for its time-traveling thriller Only You, starring opposite David Oyelowo as her uncle.
Reid’s auspicious career start includes 12 Years a Slave, her feature debut, and guest appearances on Chicago P.D. and NCIS: Los Angeles.
She continues to be represented by Management 360 and attorney Fred Toczek of Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day