- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Cinema Editors will present film editors and ACE members Lori Jane Coleman, Diana Friedberg and William Gordean with Heritage Awards at the upcoming ACE Eddie Awards on Jan. 27 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
The Heritage Award is presented periodically for commitment to advancing the image of the film editor, cultivating respect for the editing profession and dedication to ACE. The trio will be honored for creating and guiding the ACE Internship Program.
“William launched the program over 20 years ago and, along with Lori and Diana, they lovingly cultivated one of the most successful internship programs in the entertainment industry,” the ACE board of directors said in a released statement. “We are tremendously grateful to this trio of dedicated professionals and proud to honor them with the Heritage Award for their enduring contribution to film editing’s next generation.”
Coleman’s editing credits include Chicago Hope; Friedberg’s include World on a String; and Gordean‘s include The Cannonball Run.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day