- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Natalie Zea is joining Ron Livingston in Supreme Ruler, an indie drama with comedic sensibilities.
Vincent D’Onofrio, Marcia Gay Harden and Brian Geraghty are already cast in the movie, which will be directed by Duane Edwards.
PHOTO: ‘The Following’ Season 2 Poster: ‘They Will Never Let Go’
Ruler centers on a small-town go-getter (Livingston) whose dream of becoming “Supreme Ruler” of his local Buffalo Lodge is unexpectedly challenged by a hard-drinking womanizer (D’Onofrio). The two men are forced to travel to the Buffalo National Convention in Chicago in order to win the support of the organization’s national leaders.
Zea will play Livingston’s wife, a cancer survivor who must deal with her husband’s obsession with the Lodge.
Stephen L’Heureux is producing via his Solipsist Films banner.
Zea may be best know known for playing James Purefoy’s ex-wife in Kevin Williamson‘s serial killer show The Following and as Timothy Olyphant‘s ex on Justified. She next stars in Amazon’s dramedy series The Rebels with Josh Peck.
Moviewise, the actress has the John Hawkes thriller Too Late in the can.
Zea is repped by UTA, manager Robert Semon and attorney James Feldman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day