- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Warner Bros. film, which reteams the duo after Fifty First Dates and The Wedding Singer, revolves around a man and a woman who, after a disastrous first date, get trapped at a family resort with their kids from previous marriages in tow.
The trailer sets up the premise between Sandler’s and Barrymore’s characters, who have the world’s worst first date, and though it seems like the two will be out of each other’s lives for good, they get pulled back in when the restaurant mixes up their credit cards. After a series of unlikely connections, the two find themselves jetting off to Africa — at the same time. Their respective vacations start off promising, but when they bump into each other in Africa, things get hairy.
But of course, an attraction begins to grow despite some major mishaps.
Bella Thorne, Joel McHale, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Terry Crews, Kevin Nealon and Emma Fuhrmann co-star. Frank Coraci directed from a screenplay by Clare Sera and Ivan Menchell.
Blended, previously known as The Family Moon, hits theaters during Memorial Day weekend.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day