- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
??Are you one of the chosen 5,000 people to score an invite to Adam Sandler’s holiday party?
?The comedy icon began throwing a seasonal gathering years ago, and he now takes over all of Pickwick Gardens in Burbank for the event.?
Despite the party’s size, the guest list actually has been cut since last year, so if you’re not on it – well, here’s what you’ll be missing next weekend: ice skating, bowling, open bar, great food, Sandler’s band performing with studio musician veterans like Waddy Wachtel and Jeff Lynne, and always a couple of surprises.?
Who is invited? Everyone at Sandler’s Happy Madison company, execs and friends from Sony and other studios, crews of his films, actors, musicians, producers, agents, writers. And everyone brings their kids.?
Sandler will be farming out a lot of the planning this year, though — he’s in post on Just Go With It with Jennifer Aniston, and starting work on Jack and Jill.
But if you’re thinking of trying to crash — which many people attempt — don’t bother. Heavy security protects the door, so crashers will be briskly turned away — even if they’re famous.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Weird Al Yankovic
Freddie Prinze Jr.