- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adobe Anywhere for video, Adobe’s cloud-based production service, is now available.
The toolset was created to bring a collaborative workflow to users of Adobe’s Premiere, After Effects and logging tool Prelude, using Adobe’s Mercury streaming engine, a server which will stream relevant frames of video to the user, scaling the quality of playback based on available bandwidth.
At launch, Adobe Anywhere supports just updated Premiere Pro CC and Prelude CC that available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. Support for After Effects CC is expected later in the year.
Jim Guerard, vp enterprise solutions at Adobe noted that with Adobe Anywhere, filmmakers and broadcasters “can work together with centralized media and assets, making it possible for remote users to work jointly on a project from virtually anywhere.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day