- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Advanced Imaging Society today announced winners of its 11th Annual Entertainment Technology Lumiere Awards for “distinguished technical achievements” in the entertainment industry.
The honorees include several tech developers behind developed remote tools that have been used amid during the pandemic, among them PacketFabric, Deluxe, Eizo, Evercast, Sohonet and Moxion.
Visual effects house Digital Domain, USC Institute for Creative Technologies, Cinematography Database and Black Dot Films VR will also receive Technology Lumiere Awards.
“Our honorees this year provided the technical genius required to keep Hollywood productions moving. These technologies and solutions will remain valued new tools long after this crisis has receded,” said society president Jim Chabin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day